The Karma Royal Group is a developer of Holiday Resorts, boutique and mid-sized hotels, Luxury Villa Developments and Residence Clubs associated with the Leading Hotels of the World. We were winners of CNBC Property Award for best new Villa development in Indonesia 2007.
Karma has been creating luxury lifestyle experiences since 1993. As one of Asia's leading developers of boutique resorts, Karma owns and manages numerous properties throughout the region, including Koh Samui, Phuket and Chiang Mai in Thailand, Goa in Southern India, Bali and Lombok in Indonesia and Margaret River, Australia.
You can find us on the web at http://www.karmadevelopments.com and http://www.royalresorts.com.au
To fuel our continued expansion, we have identified the following areas and requirements:
1. Land wanted in North or South Goa Beach Belts, Bambolim, Canacona, etc. for development of a range of luxury apartments, villas and boutique hotels. CRZ only if planning permission already granted under old scheme. Land outside CRZ is also sought for Resorts and Real Estate developments.
2. Land and property wanted in other recognized and popular resort areas in India (e.g. Manali, Shimla, Ooty, Mussoorie, Kodaikanal, Rajasthan, Munnar, Kerala, etc)
3. We are also open to joint venture arrangements with interested property owners, leasing existing properties, short and long term and Management Agreements to run properties under our recognised international brands.
4. We have reciprocal relationships with hundreds of resorts and hotels worldwide and wish to expand our network especially in India.
We are interested in talking to:
* Land owners wishing to sell their land outright
* Land owners wishing to conclude a long lease on land
* Land owners wishing to develop land under a Joint Venture or Partnership arrangement
* Developers who have upcoming projects with whom we can partner
* Hotel and Resort owners who may wish to be involved in our Global Alliance Partnership Programme. Quality of resorts is an issue, but number of units is not.
* Hotel and Resort owners who suffer from poor occupancies and who would like to benefit from the huge membership base and marketing expertise that we bring to the table
* Clubs and associations across the country whose members enjoy holidays and travel.
* Companies selling high-end products and services where we offer accommodation at our resorts as incentives.
* Other local, national and international individuals, companies and corporations wishing to tap into our expertise to achieve a common aim.
We offer amongst other things, concept and architectural design, construction, landscaping and interior and exterior decoration. More importantly, we offer one of the most comprehensive marketing and sales operations available anywhere in the world including inspection visit programmes (we have the accommodation in Goa and elsewhere with over 450 apartments). We have direct marketing and sales teams, telemarketing call centres, creations department for graphic design, electronic and print media and more than 20 years of continuous development, marketing and management experience.
A range of our 18 resort properties are associated with the prestigious "Leading Hotels of the World" reflecting our capabilities in management, client satisfaction programmes and pure class.